SCIMED Consultants was founded in 1994 and is located in the metropolitan New York City region. We are committed to excellence in providing science-based environmental solutions that work. Our primary goal is to meet the needs of our clients by the application of scientific information and data in obtaining the best solution to their environmental requirements in an efficient and consistent manner.
Our professional staff is uniquely qualified in environmental toxicology and can offer clients top quality services delivered in a timely and economical way, while guiding them through complex and difficult scientific and technical matters.
The firm provides services in environmental toxicology and related areas with core competencies
ranging from risk assessment, clinical and basic research, occupational and environmental health to sophisticated epidemiological investigations.
- human health risk assessment
- clinical and basic environmental research
- litigation support
- occupational and environmental health
- regulatory and legislative support
- information services
- radiofrequency (electromagnetic) health evaluation
- analytical laboratory services
- epidemiological investigations